largely small - a companionable catchall
the original ‘bee-bag’ - was designed by bee berman with a very blunt felt-tip pen
a dual-mode, adapta-bag, converting from a spacious camera-bag to a multi-purpose travel bag, the b-minor has a removable transverse organiser panel which creates two compartments...
(like a large lengthways divider, coupling to velcro strips down the inner sides of the bag)...
- four dividers are standard, for coping with either configuration...
- full-width (full-frontal) open document pocket
- zippered pocket for valuables
- single pleated front pocket with velcro closure and a separate flap
- open rear pocket with press-stud retaining tag
- the b-minor’s peculiar double-gusset construction increases its structural rigidity,
lavish leather reinforcing of all threatened areas, particularly the base as well as front and rear corners.
Guide price: €603.00