for large lives, in ample movements
long, deep and slim - mingling themes of brief-case and shoulder-bag
- below its leather hand-grip, under the main flap, the e-flat has a secure zip pocket for valuables and an open computer pouch - with retaining tag - large enough for a MacBook
- plus twin front pleated pockets (with aide-mémoire tagging on one cover flap)
- pocket flaps are held closed by notched, adjustable leather tags which couple to brass collar studs – traditional, simple and secure.
- Beyond this is a deep and long main compartment, with three adjustable dividers.
- an open rear pocket with press-stud retaining tag, for maps and brochures..
fully lined in linen...
- padding: 7mm in front, back, base and side panels
- the broad shoulder-strap passes around underneath the bag, hammock-fashion, providing coupling points for any of the FOGG pouches. (Removing the shoulder-strap – with its leather pad – converts the bag into a pure brief-case.)
Guide price: €574.00